Tell us your favourite books of the year competition
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. The competition winner must be 18 years or older.
3. Entries open 27th September and close at midnight 11th October 2016. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. To enter please fill in the details on the webpage: http://www.irishbookawards.ie/tell-us-your-favourite-books-of-the-year/
5. The winner will be selected at random.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. There is 1 prize of 2 x tickets for The Green Room at the Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Awards – on Wednesday 16th November 2016 in the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel, Dublin 4. Travel and accommodation expenses are not part of the prize.
8. In the event the winner cannot be contacted the Irish Book Awards reserve the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Irish Book Awards reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email by 1st November 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Irish Book Awards sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Irish Book Awards reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prize to a substitute winner/s selected in accordance with these rules.
12. The winners name will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 8 weeks after the closing date.
13. The Irish Book Awards will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Irish Book Awards for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity if required and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The promoter is the Irish Book Awards www.irishbookawards.ie